Monday, March 7, 2016

JOYCE & FAMILY RESTAURANT and CATERING - FUQUAY VARINA, NC


We live for an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet! Especially a really good one!. I don't know how Big Daddy found this little hidden gem but when he suggested we go give it a try I beat him to the car. Now I love buffets not because I can eat until I'm sick but because I can taste everything without people giving me the side eye!

Located in cutest little town with one of the best art galleries I've visited in a good long while, Joyce and Family Restaurant and Catering is family owned and operated and Miss Joyce is there to greet you at the door!
Everything about this space screams comfort! From the food to the staff it all simply feels like HOME! There is an abundance of love within those walls and that love has spilled into the food. The buffet is a smorgasbord of comfort food. There's fried chicken, BBQ ribs, pork chops, vegetables galore and some of the best lemon meringue pie that I've ever add. And what was truly a delight was the cooked-to-order fried flounder!

I could detail each individual item but I won't. There's just not enough time. I'll just say that all the food was exceptionally good. Big Daddy has put them in his Top Five for fried chicken. It was that good! And the fish was simply divine!
We will definitely visit Ms. Joyce again and I, personally, can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment